Location：Qingdao Licang District
Established in 1964, the College is a regular state-owned full-time college based in Qingdao, a beautiful seaside resort city in Shandong Province in eastern China. The college is with the longest history offering specialized programs in Economics and International Business in the province.
1. Adult students. The students are college students.
2. Small classes. The number of students in each class is 20-30.
3. Each teaching hour is 45 minutes.
4. All the classes are on weekdays (3-4 days normally), 8:00-15:40, and no office hours.
5. The workload is 16 teaching hours per week.
Salary and benefits:
（1）CNY 7000-12000 per month, with increase in the second contract
（2）Bonus for the second contract
（3）CNY 10000 Airfare allowance
（4）CNY 2200 Traveling allowance
（5）Free Chinese lessons
（7）Full-paid vacation days
（2）Bachelor's degree or above
（3）At least 2-year teaching experience
（4）Below 60 years in age