Overseas Sales | Internship ID: 80
Television&Film Investment Assistant
Adhering to the concept of “Together we grow,truthfully we act", this company integrates the industrial resources and promotes in-depth exchanges in various fields. The company is committed to building the media brand with innovate sprite.The company business covers performance management ,stage setting,stagecraft planning and PR activities execution,etc. This company is an organization under China cultural Heritage Foundation and East Asian Cultural Fund Management Committee.Being one of the major players in the show business,through in depth integration of the industrial chain, Fortune International Medaia brought dozens of quality performances to the fans and has a good reputation in the industry.
1. Gain a general understanding of how business runs in china;
2. Help to find potential partner who seeks television and film investment;
3. Write market analysis and help expand the overseas business by sending emails and contacting potential clients by phone;
4. Go on business trips to other cities and attend meetings or business dinners with clients;
5. Assist in co-organizing music concerts with entertainment companies;
6. Assist in arranging concert setting and help promote company;
7. Translate between English and Chinese ,for emails ,presentations ,product introductions and quarterly briefs,etc;
8. Participate in teaching the English lessons to colleagues.
1. Good spoken and written communication skills with ability to work as part of a team.
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work as part of a team.
3. Organizing skills,strong interpersonal skills that enable effective management with internal and external
4. Able to work independentely ,under pressure ,multi-tasks with attention to details and accuracy.
5. Mature ,proactive and committed.